(1) Dancle Distribution LTD is a personal data operator within the meaning of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), which has its registered office in Unit 2, 9 Thames Road, Barking, Essex, IG11 0HN, London, United Kingdom, VAT Registration Number 168 4012 14, registered in the Registrar of Companies for England and Wales, Company No 8330779, telephone +447827290385, e-mail [email protected] named throughout this document dancle.co.uk.
(3) The collection of personal data is done for the purpose of customer service and marketing activities for the needs of dancle.co.uk.
The legal grounds for processing these data are:
- execution of the contract and the preliminary steps for this contract (Article 6 (1) b GDPR) - for the data collected through the contact form or the data received as a result of the customer service;
- legal obligations (Article 6 (1) c GDPR) for data required;
- consent (art 6 (1) of GDPR) for marketing data used for site visitors (e.g. newsletter subscription, marketing cookies, etc.);
- legitimate interest (art 6 (1) f GDPR for the data used for marketing for current clients (according to the art 506/2004 art 12 (2)) of dancle.co.uk, the security of its own site dancle.co.uk (recital 49 GDPR) and the internal data used to optimize your site dancle.co.uk (and anonymized or pseudonymized, as the case may be).
(4) dancle.co.uk collects personal data from its users in three ways:
- directly from the user
- traffic data from the user's browser
- through cookies
a. Personal data collected directly
When you access dancle.co.uk or when you create an account or place an order we can request your name, surname and e-mail address as well as other data necessary for contracting and delivery of all required information.
These data are kept for a period of 3 years after signing the contract (this is the period of general prescription). Billing data is kept for 10 years (where there is a legal tax obligation).
If this data is not provided, we will be unable to honor your requests.
When you access our support services, we can ask for your name, e-mail address or phone number. We reserve the right to record any communications made for dancle.co.uk assistance services in order to improve our services. We will inform you before the communication begins that it may be registered.
The data is kept for a period of 3 months in order to solve your request
These data are used, for example, for the purpose of contacting you to resolve your claim
We may also request other data that may constitute personal data only to the extent that it is necessary for these purposes
When requesting a newsletter. We may also use your contact information to provide you electronically or on paper with offers, information, news about our products and services, but only if you have subscribed and therefore have given the express consent to such processing.
You can at any time withdraw your consent, expressing the option of not receiving this information in the future by clicking on "Unsubscribe" when you receive the e-mail or write to [email protected]. The data categories processed in the context of our relationship with you are the email address as well as other personal data that you can provide us directly.
b. Traffic data
When you visit a website, regardless of the device you use, you disclose certain information about yourself, such as your IP address, your visit time, where you went to our sites, the visited pages. dancle.co.uk, as well as other operators, registers this information for a specified period of time. dancle.co.uk uses external traffic analysis services such as Google Analytics.
These data are used exclusively by dancle.co.uk to improve our site and services, but also to ensure the security of our site.
These data are kept for a period of time and for the purpose of the table below:
|Website||Cookies||Cookies Type||Purpose||Duration (days)|
|dancle.co.uk||Google Analytics||External||Traffic monitoring||730|
Users who do not want to use third-party cookies can use their favorite browser settings to delete or block them:
From your browser settings
(5) Personal data is transmitted for the purposes stated by the website to third parties and they have the following destinations:
|Contract data (name, billing address, ordering data, email, phone)||Accounting service||Tax obligations|
|Contact form data (name, phone, city, company, email)||Hosting platform / technical support||Website security and technical support|
|Contract data (name, first name, delivery address, order data, phone)||Courier company||Orders delivery|
|Contract data (name, order number, order details)||Payment processor||Orders payment|
(6) All of the empowers we work with are in the European Union, and those in the United States are enrolled in the US Shield Privacy Shield Program.
(7) According to GDPR's rights , you have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data or restrict the processing or portability of your personal data.
a) Right of access
b) Right to correct data - you may ask us to modify your incorrect personal data or, as appropriate, fill in the data that is incomplete.
c) The right to delete - you may request the deletion of your personal data when: (i) it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we have collected and processed it; (ii) You have withdrawn your consent to the processing of the data and we cannot process it for any other legal basis; (iii) data is processed contrary to law; respectively (iv) the data must be deleted under relevant legislation.
d) Withdrawal of consent and right of opposition - you may at any time withdraw consent to data processing on a consensual basis. You may also oppose marketing processing at any time, including profiles made for that purpose, as well as processing based on the legitimate interest of the company, for reasons of your specific situation.
e) Restriction - under certain conditions, you may request that you restrict the processing of your personal data.
f) Right to data portability - as we process data by automated means, you may request, under the law, to provide your data in a structured, frequently used and automatically readable form. If you request this, we may transmit your data to another entity, if technically possible.
To exercise these rights, you can email us at [email protected].
According to GDPR, we have the obligation to respond within 30 days to your request.
You also have the right to file a complaint with a supervisor or to file a lawsuit.
(8) We do not use automated decision-making or profiling with legal effects or that affect you similarly on the dancle.co.uk website. We use profiling systems for site visitors dancle.co.uk for customized business communications and offers sent through the site, push notifications, email or SMS, as the case may be.